The Meris Mercury7 Reverb pedal contains the same hand crafted algorithmic reverbs as the Mercury7 500-series unit, only in a solid stereo in/out pedal with switchable headroom for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels.
True Bypass or Analogue Buffered Bypass can be selected, while the Mercury7 reverb pedal’s -115dB signal to noise ration means that it will slide effortlessly into your signal path without so much as a peep.
A few of the features that make the Mercury7 Reverb pedal special:
- Stereo input and output
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously