Project and Sales Coordinator
Sound Network are looking for a new addition to our team based in Kentish Town. The role forms an integral part of the organisation as the link between the outward-facing sales team and the in-house operations team. We are looking for a dynamic individual with the skills and ambition to be able to grow into Sound Network and the larger DPA Microphones family.
The role will be largely office based but someone who can interact freely and comfortably with a wide range of our customers and the pro user base of DPA Microphones, both via email, telephone and in person. Training will be provided in house and from HQ in Denmark but existing knowledge of the DPA product range would be a big bonus.
You will be heavily involved in many aspects of the business, overseeing the entire demo program and managing the Sales and Marketing assistant to ensure a smooth customer experience. You will also be heavily involved in our presence at workshops and exhibitions as an ambassador for the brand and a point of interaction about the DPA range.
Sound Network now constitutes the UK branch of DPA Microphones. While Sound Network are part of a larger corporation, we maintain an efficient and well-formed team. The atmosphere in the company is collegial and liberal but simultaneously driven and professional. This is a company that is growing every year and we are looking for people with long-term aspirations.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the sales and marketing assistant in answering incoming sales calls, processing and shipping orders
- Maintaining the CRM database, ensuring processes are running uniformly across the company
- Working with the sales team to implement the overall business strategy
- Admin/Office support and procurement
- Managing the demo program. Advising end users on product selection and ensuring we have
adequate stock to service the user base
- Attending exhibitions and workshops, working with the product specialist and sales teams
Skills and Experience Required
- A developed understanding of audio (and specifically microphone) technology
- Polite & confident phone manner
- Good communication skills both written and interpersonal
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good Mac & Office skills
- Understanding of physics and knowledge of the industry a bonus
Training and Support
- Full product training will be provided on all the current product range. This will involve visiting DPA Microphones in Denmark to enable you meet the staff and gain important knowledge of the company, their philosophy, product design and performance.
- Full support will be available in the form of sales tools, literature, demo stock and existing staff.