The Meris Polymoon delay pedal has risen, and it’s big… no, wait, HUUUUGE!
The guys and gals at Meris in California have outdone themselves with this one. They have dubbed the Polymoon capable of a “Mathematical Dream State”, a Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear. Just listen to the soundclips and let it blow your mind.
Staying true to the ethos of the company, the Polymoon’s unique delay algorithms have been written by DSP Engineer and VP, Angelo Mazzocco. Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesiser or any instrument will take on new new shapes and forms with the Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow. Angelo describes his inspiration for the creative process:
I’ve always been mesmerized by how giants like Holdsworth and Zappa would push rack delays to their limits. I designed the Polymoon’s algorithms as a tribute to those sounds while offering an even wider palette of dynamic echoes.
~ Angelo Mazzocco, DSP Engineer/VP
Polymoon Ins and Outs
Standard fare for Meris effects pedals has been stereo I/O, Line or Instrument level selectable and Expression or Midi controller switch input, with some exciting new switches on the way in the near future. Polymoon features a TRS stereo input jack socket, which you select as either Mono or TRS stereo input via global settings. Left and right jack outputs and Expression/MIDI input via TRS complete the I/O configuration. A 9V DC PSU is included in the box, though it can work with other PSUs and expected current draw is up to 150mA.
Designed to surpass requirements for studio and live use, the Meris Polymoon features 24bit A/D & D/A converters, 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware and a premium analog signal path throughout. You can select whether you want it to run in True Bypass (relay) or Analogue Buffered Bypass modes. It also has a digitally controlled analogue dry path allowing for the most natural sounding wet/dry mix possible.
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
UK Price £319.00 inc Vat Correct at time of publishing, always check with a dealer (see below) for up-to-date figures.
For more information and soundclips check out the Meris website here.
Order your Polymoon now!
Polymoon is available now from UK dealers. Don’t wait to get one of these awesome delay pedals for your board, check in at these preferred Meris dealers and place your orders now: