Due to its modular nature, the d:dicate™ 4018F Supercardioid Microphone is available with different lengths of podium booms – 15, 30 or 45 cm (6, 12 or 18 in). If longer booms are needed for floor standing applications, long booms at 75 or 120 cm (30 or 48 in) are also available.
The d:dicate™ 4018F’s Capsule:
The 4018 capsule’s supercardioid polar pattern is frequency independent, securing an identical sound colour anywhere around the microphone. The prominent rear lobe common for most supercardioids is minimised on the 4018 capsule, making the 4018F’s pickup much more isolated without sudden frequency dependent peaks and dips.
MMP-F Boom Lengths:
The d:dicate™ 4018F is available in five different lengths, in two styles:
- 20cm (8 in), 32cm (13in) and 47cm (18 in) booms for podium use
- 77cm (30 in) and 122cm (48 in) for floor stand applications
Main features of the d:dicate 4018F
- Incredibly low self noise
- Highly directional for better voice isolation
- Smooth, uniform frequency response
- Modular flexibility