The Meris Mercury7 Reverb Pedal contains the same hand crafted algorithmic reverbs as the Mercury7 500-series unit, only in a solid stereo in/out pedal with switchable headroom for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels.
True Bypass or Analogue Buffered Bypass can be selected, while the Mercury7 pedal’s -115dB signal to noise ratio means that it will slide effortlessly into your signal path without so much as a peep. Designed and made in Los Angeles, the Mercury7 pedal will quench even the deepest thirst for reverb with ease. Its algorithms have been hand crafted to deliver huge swirling ambience, modulation, auto-swells and shimmering pitch regeneration via its premium analogue signal path.
A few of the features that make the Mercury7 Reverb pedal special:
- Stereo input and output
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously