As with all Meris products, the Mercury7 Reverb is designed and manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A, to the highest specifications. The algorithmic reverb has been developed in house by their engineering team. The Mercury7 is truly something special. From the first note you play through this magic blue box, the tone and saturation you get from it is just spectacular. It’s very versatile, offering everything from sparkly-clean shimmer ‘verbs to dark and moody hall reverbs.
It also features modulation should you want to delve deeper. Stereo, you ask? Not a problem. When you buy two Mercury7s you can live in stereo sweetness using the stereo link cable. Then the left unit’s controls will control the right, or you can set them individually, as you please.
Meris Mercury7 Reverb features include:
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Variable Auto Swell Envelope
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.