The V2104 is the latest model in Quested’s V-Series range of active, powered, monitors.
The compact, ported, direct radiator design utilises a 4”/100mm paper cone bass driver and a 28mm /1 1/8th” soft-dome high-frequency unit. Power is derived from a 2-channel class D module, chosen primarily for its sonic performance and also for its compact dimensions keeping the cabinet size to an absolute minimum.
The diminutive size of the V2104 makes it the perfect choice for a portable monitor with the special edition MiniRedz version including a shoulder carry case. Low-frequency performance can be seamlessly extended by using either our SB10 or QSB112 sub-woofers depending on speaker configuration, stereo, 5.1 etc. The self-powered model will be joined shortly by a remote-powered version with rack mountable amplifiers, perfect for use in locations such as remote broadcast trucks. Performance will be maintained with up to 50 meter speaker cables. Ceiling and wall mounts are currently available, a floor stand will follow as will a smaller dedicated sub-woofer, the SB8.
Quested V2104 Features
- Ultra compact class D monitor
- Accurate nearfield for use in all studio applications
- Can be configured as part of a multi-channel system
- Option to add LF extension/Sub with additional products SB8, SB10, QSB112
- Special edition MiniRedz complete with portable producer bag option