Now in its fourth generation, the Quested V2108 is their longest standing product and sets the benchmark in our nearfield monitoring range. When it was launched in 1988, the V2108 instantly built an enviable reputation with some of the world’s most critical and demanding users.
While always staying true to its origins, the Quested V2108 has evolved over the past thirty years, with improvements in both transducers and amplification that keep pace with the ever-changing needs of the industry and keep the V2108s at the cutting edge of monitor design.
The Quested V2018 Active Monitors have earned a lifetime of trust with producers and artists around the globe, whilst staying young at heart. Suited to standalone monitoring or multi-channel applications, the V2108 is our most powerful and versatile nearfield reference.
Hans Zimmer says:
I have used Quested speakers from about 1986. Roger actually rebuilt my studio in London. I’ve used his speakers ever since. When I moved to L.A., he again helped me design our studios. I think we have something like 40 pairs of his speakers here at Remote Control Productions. Sometimes I get tempted to try something new, but, within a short time, we’re back mixing with The Man’s speakers. 150 movies later, still no complaints!
Quested V2108 Features
- Sets the benchmark for Quested nearfield monitor range
- 8″ main LF driver provides power and balance
- 1 1/8″ Silk Dome Tweeter for incredible HF reproduction
- Natural response throughout the frequency range
- Greater visualisation of the sound stage
- 200W + 200W RMS Continuous Power
- Separate amplifiers for LF and HF, Crossover at 14kHz
- LF and HF EQ switches on back of monitor