The Quested V3110 3-Way Active Reference Monitor is a powerful option for nearfield and mid-field monitoring situations. Perfectly linear with even power down to 30Hz makes the V3110 perfectly at home in medium and larger control or mixing rooms.
The successor to the VS3208 (an old favourite with the dance and remix fraternity) the Quested V3110 has been able to build on its predecessor’s overall quality and improve on the low end performance whilst maintaining that precision recognised in the preceding model.
Producing a very linear response along with the capability of easily reproducing very high SPL the Quested V3110 monitor is also a favourite of the scoring community. Delivering a dynamic and very natural sound stage with a response all the way down to the lower register of a church organ the V3110 is the flagship product of the powered monitors from Quested.
Quested V3110 Quick Features
- 3-Way multi-amp Active Monitor
- Flat response down to 30Hz
- 10″ Main driver, 3″ Mid driver, 1.10″ silk dome tweeter
- 700W + 150W + 150W RMS power amplifiers
- Crossover Points: 650Hz, 2k5H, 24dB/oct.
- LF, MF and HF level controls on rear panel